| || |
QTP 10 disappears from taskbar upon inserting stan
I am Tin, a newbie here at the forums. I would like to ask for your help regarding my issue on QTP 10. Here are the steps:
1. Launch QTP 10, select Web as an add-in and press OK button
2. Launch Internet Explorer. I have IE6 installed here in my workstation.
3. Enter the URL of the web application. (This is an internal web application)
4. Start creating test scripts. Click Record in QTP.
5. Press F12 to Insert Standard Checkpoint.
After pressing F12, the QTP application disappears from the taskbar. Just when I thought that the application automatically shut down, I checked the Task Manager and QTP was still running. I tried to relaunch the QTP, and it now appears on my taskbar. But noticably, all menu options are now disabled. This happens only when inserting checkpoints.
I tried creating test scripts without using checkpoints and it runs normally. But I really need checkpoints for my scripts.
I don't really know how to go about this. I hope you can help me.
Please let me know if you need more information.
Thank you very much in advance!
Re: QTP 10 disappears from taskbar upon inserting stan
While in a recording session, select Insert > Checkpoint > Standard Checkpoint, or click the Insert Checkpoint or Output Value toolbar button .
The QuickTest window is hidden, and the pointer changes into a pointing hand.
Refer the help document.