Facing issues in web applications-- in QTP
i am a newbie for this forum and Automation Tools.
i have used Quick test profession for my Web application.
When i used QTP for Web application. i have handled one problem. here with i have list out my queris
Is any one Possible to Solve.
1. How do handle Pagination(in my application, the Search Resultset has displayed 100 pages, each page is having 10 images, so pagination has occured for this 100 page) how can i test each page (upto 100th) page is also having 10 images.
2. Using Page Checkpoint , i am getting any Error Message in the Test Result. the pages links are different.
how can i handle Page checkpont?
3. when on open the application in IE7, The unwanted Pop up has occured like(Auto complete Password) i have captured the pop up using Recovery scenerio. In the Pop up having two buttons like "Yes" , "No" After capturing the Pop up using the Recovery scenario at the same time i captured the "No" also.
On Running the Application, i am getting Error Message like (The object cant.....)
How can i captured the "Auto complete Password" using Recovery secnerio and the "No" button
kindly reply this queries
Re: Facing issues in web applications-- in QTP
1. If I understand you right, you can create a loop that iterates though all pages and checks if the images are present.
2. You can use wildcards and regular expressions in checkpoints to make them check only the relevant parts and not fail when there are minor changes.
3. In keyword view you can declare the click on the "No" button as an optional step. You do not need a recovery scenario for that.