QTP refreshing browser/frames unexpected in FF30
1. Nav down through the menu and select a screen.
2. That brings up a record listing on the right, but menu gets collapsed on left in firefox.
3. Click an Add New button to add a new record.
4. Add the record,save and exit
5. At this point the record listing should be displayed. At the end of the test iteration I call Browser().Refresh to reset the app back to initial state. However in Firefox, the Browser is refreshed without the refresh statement. This causes a duplicate refresh and a warning that must be manually clied "Firefox must send information that will repeat any action..." that must be manually clicked. (tried to turn this off through about:config browser.sessionstore.postdata setting to no avail).
Worse than the message, is the unexpected refresh. Has anyone encoutred this with Firefox. I'm testing with Firefox 3.0.11
Re: QTP refreshing browser/frames unexpected in FF30
Well I have seen a similar issue in IE6 where the website keeps on refreshing when QTP is open and works when fine when QTP is closed. I would suggest you open a ticket with HP for this