object repository problems
I'm automating a web application that clicks each item on a weblist. Each item opens a report. I'm trying to capture some of the reports (open in .pdf from the web) that throw error 500 internal server. I have the if Browser("Error 500--Internal Server").Page("Error 500--Internal Server").exists then it writes the data to a data table. This works fine with only the error 500 report object I used to add to the repository. However it doesn't recognize the other hundreds of 500 error reports that some of the items from the weblist opens. I used object spy to see if there are any differences in property values but they are all the same for the all the 500 error objects.