Ours is a testing project. We are using QTP 9.5 with Extra!Personal Client 6.7. I am facing the following issues:
1. QTP is not recognising Extra as TE wINDOW object. It treats it as a win object.
2. I am not able to set the HLLAPI shortname in Extra under Options---> Global preferences--->Advanced. The path for the session is not getting saved.
I am not sure. But here are few things you can try
- Make sure you have Admin rights and see if that helps
- Login with a new user on your machine and see if it works for new user. If it does then you need to get your profile deleted and then re-created on the same system
- Take another machine and check if the installation works well on that system, if it does then you either need to change your machine or get it rebuilt