| || |
How to import specific font in to QTP Editor?
I am trying to import specific font in to QTP Editor. I have downloaded the specific font exe from the Microsoft and installed the same. I could able to see the installed font in to fontís folder as well as Word document. But same I could not able to see in the QTP Editor.
1. Is any specific way to achieve the same?
2. Where QTP is picking the font information?
3. Is any Configuration file available?
I am using Windows XP.
Your suggestions are highly appreciable.
Re: How to import specific font in to QTP Editor?
I found the Solution.
1. Download and install the specific font.
2. Restart the System
3. Open the QTEditor.ini(located at QTPPATH\bin) and Update the [Font Name] as Target font.
4. Restart QTP.