QTP 10 running slow for web compared to 9.2. I tried almost every setting to improve performance.
I also tried adjusting some vbs libraries to reduce number of references with no luck.
I opened a ticket with HP and they havenít been able to help either. Iíve been running tests on 9.2 for some time now and the performance is good, but as soon as I try to run with 10 the run time doubles.
Im using P4 3 ghz with 1.5 gig memory. Anybody else see the QTP 10 lag time with web?
I haven't had any problems with run speed, but test load speed has been horrible. Doesn't start out that way, and running the repair installation or reinstalling temporarily fixes. I'm reverting to 9.5 pending a patch to fix that issue.
Hello, I tried the patch and didnít see much improvement in performance. I tried just about everything including changing every possible setting, very clean reinstall of QTP 10, optimizing library references. The two next things I am going to try is turning the reporter and using regular expression completely off. Otherwise Im running on Pentium 4 3ghz processer with 1.5 gig ram and I see almost a 5 second delay were QTP enters data into webedit text field. Iím wondering if a processer upgrade to dual core improve performance.
we also experienced the 5 second delay every change of page.
Sometimes it's ran in normal speed but mostly it was slow and we got headache because we could't isolate the cause.
After a week of try and error we found that every time a second browser tab or a second browser window was open (no matter of IE or FF) the execution speed was normal.
Comparing the object properties of an recorded Browser object to our defined Browser object properties we added the ordinal identifier "CreationTime , 0" and this seemed to be the resolution of our problem.