I m trying to get the webelement value which is keep changing value at runtime. but i m not getting any value from repository to indentify it.
also this webelement appears in DIV here is the complete scenario.
from spy i got this for element.
Class Name = WebElement
class = singleDiv
html id =
html tag = DIV
innertext = Lowest fares will Rise $55 - $216 | 27% confidence
this will change on runt time . innertext.
i m trying this but nothing happens.
If Browser("Bing Travel | Flight Search").Page("Bing Travel | Flight Search").WebElement(oObj1).Exist then
msgbox "got it here"
Make sure that you are fetching values from that browser what i have mentioned else record and check whether browser name has been changed.If it so then specify the right Browsername and page name and then run the script.
The issue what you have listed does not exist, works fine in my machine- stupid comment from the developer
i checked all things. and every thing looks fine but it keep giving me general error on
innertext=Browser("Bing Travel | Flight Search").Page("Bing Travel | Flight Search").WebElement(oObj1).GetRoProperty("innerTex t")