| || |
Problem in Identifying objects inside JavaTable
System Information (refer to the attached file)
- QTP 9.5
- Java 1.6.0 update 7
- Windows XP 2002 SP3 Release 2.018
- Add ins: Java, ActiveX, Web, SAP, Oracle, Visual Basic, Web Services, .Net, and WPF
We tried to find/investigate the problem by doing the following:
1. Uninstall the previous QTP and Add-ins.
2. Re-Install QTP 9.5 and the said Add-ins above.
3. We tried Java versions 1.5.0, 1.6.0 and 1.6.0 update 7.
4. We also tried to spy and record the object by doing the ff:
a. Open first QTP and Application.
b. Open Application and then QTP.
c. Invoke the Application in QTP under Record and Run settings.
5. We tried select/unselect all the options under File > Settings > Java.
6. We tried also tried to select/unselect all the options and advanced settings of Java under Tools > Option.
7. We tried altering the Environment variable _JAVA_OPTIONS and JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS as well. (refer to the attached file)
_JAVA_OPTIONS = -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:C:\PROGRA~1\HP\QUICKT~1\bin\JAVA_S~1\classes;C:\ PROGRA~1\HP\QUICKT~1\bin\JAVA_S~1\classes\jasmine. jar
IBM_JAVA_OPTIONS = -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:C:\PROGRA~1\HP\QUICKT~1\bin\JAVA_S~1\classes;C:\ PROGRA~1\HP\QUICKT~1\bin\JAVA_S~1\classes\jasmine. jar
JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS = -agentlib:jvmhook
_classload_hook = jvmhook
8. We tried Spying and use the Step Generator: (refer to attached file for the Spy Result)
a. Unexpected Line of code:
Browser("Portal").Page("Portal").Frame("MainConten tFrame").JavaApplet("iGrid").JavaObject("ScsGrid") .Click 1, 1
b. Expected Line of code : JavaWindow("<name>").JavaTable("<name> ")…..
9. We tried to search solutions from other forums and unfortunately we found nothing.
10. We also tried descriptive programming but unfornately we cannot go deeply in this JavaObject
Re: Problem in Identifying objects inside JavaTable
I have the same problem.
I think it comes from one of the options -Xrunjvmhook or -Xbootclasspath.