There are couple of things...
- search this forum, people have had similar issues like yours
- your application needs to be compiled/built with flex automation
- Under QTP setting, you will have to select flex 3.0 plug-in and associate it with your test.
- I have searched in this forum regarding this but i didn't find the solution.
- My application is a website which is provided by the client (that is a staging environment). How would I compile a website in Flex?
- I have selected the flex add in in add in manager and try to record, but the objects are identifying as WinObjects.