I am attempting to perform automation on IBM Content Manager - System Admin client.
My organization has a license for QTP 9.2
While attempting to record, the following is recorded
Window("System Administration").Click 246,423
Window("System Administration").WinObject("SunAwtCanvas").Type "TestID1"
Window("System Administration").Click 246,
I am not sure if I have understood the above code, however after researching on the internet and on this forum, it appears that I would require a Java Plug in!
Please let me know if my understanding is incorrect!
If purchasing and installing the Java Plugin would enable us to perform automation on IBM Content Manager, then we would be able to get the budget approved and procure the license.
The following are some of my questions which I am seeking assistance from this group
1. Would Java Plugin resolve this issue?
2. What would be the approximate cost of this Java Plug in?
3. Can this Java Plugin be installed on QTP 9.2 or would we have to install 9.5 or later?
4. Is there a way, we can get a trial version of this Java Plugin. We would like to be very sure that this would resolve the issue. I do not want to buy a license and then find out that this is not the correct solution
Any other pointers!!
Re: Java Plugin
1. Not sure
2. The economics you can ask from HP
3. Yes Plugin can be added into 9.2
4. Contact HP
Re: Java Plugin
You can get the 14 day trial version of the Add-in from HP website for QTP 9.2.
To download the trial you will 1st have to register for free pn the HP site.
Following is the URL: