Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Recording PLSQL

Hi,
    I want to record PLSQL Developer,but i don't use what add-in,can you help me,and by the way ,tell me what i should be attention.

thanks very much

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Recording PLSQL

When recording it,it has steps.But,when replay it,it just restart the PLSQL developer and could't run any steps.Could some told me why?
    Thanks

Advanced Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Taking a step back, what's the real testing problem you're trying to solve for? If you're trying to do database-related activities, why not bypass another app (i.e., PLSQL Developer) and hit the database directly?
    Jason Trebilcock

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place."

-George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright and Nobel Prize winner, 1856-1950

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Everyday,i should Sign In the PLSQL Developer,and take out some information.So In order to save time,i want to record the process use the tool QTP,but it couldn't Playback.

this is the problem,QTP couldn't playback.