replace SetSecure with Set and enter the password as a string (not encrypted)
1. LR Version: LR 9.5
2. protocol: Web (HTTP/HTML)
3. HTML-Advanced with URLs: No
4. URL mode: N/A
5. LR FP: N/A
6. VuGen Recording: New Engine
7. Web & Multimedia 1700 - Oracle E-Business 100
8. support/maintenance contract active: yes
9. Windows 2003 R2
10. Did not file
DB table is pretty secure, since it may have a level of authentification. To make more simple, you can just use datatable and point it to a local location, so the in order to run the script, user should fill out the login credentials.
Not related to the topic :
Why everyone is trying to use names for boxes on login page?Nottice that username is always #1 and pswd is #2...so easier to have 1 function for all scripts.