Hello DP experts,
I am trying to do a basic DP for the java application.. Below code works.
if JavaWindow("title:=abctitle").Exist(1) then
But when I try to do the same by creating a object, it does not work. I think I am doing it correct, but not sure why it is failing. I also tried making the regular expression false, still below code does not say "yes".
[/ QUOTE ]
Because it's a description object. I tried this and it worked:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
If Browser("title:=Google").Exist(1) then
Set Br = Description.Create
Br("title").value = "Google"
If Browser(Br).Exist(1) then
msgbox "Yes again"
end if</pre><hr /> I don't know why your code doesn't work.. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
A good rule of thumb is to never measure with your thumb.
Exactly. I have been scratching my head and tried different combination of properties, but still it does not work.
I can live with the working way, but only draw back I can not store the objects at one place and which makes maintenance difficult. If something has changed (for any of the object properties), then I have to make changes to all the scripts. Share your comments, please.