Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Selecting Add-ins at runtime.

Hi All,

I am working on two applications.One is a web application and the other is SAP R/3. For the frontend application i have selected activex and web addin. For sap i have selected sap and web addin. Now I have to merge the two scenarios together and i am facing the issue of addins.The sap addin is not selected at runtime.
    Could you please suggest how to select the sap addin runtime programmatically.
    Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Selecting Add-ins at runtime.

what is "merging" in your case?
    you have to select all addins you need in your compelte test at QTP startup. loading addins during runtime is impossible.
    http://qcmt.pc-polis.de

de omnibus dubitandum

For all Questions: Please be sure to take a look at the QTP Manual before posting any Questions, thanks for doing this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Selecting all the add-ins at the start up fails the first script so I have to do this programmatically.I have two different BPT scritps created using scripted components so I have to merge the two scripts and here I am facing the issue of add-ins.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

[ QUOTE ]
    Selecting all the add-ins at the start up fails the first script so I have to do this programmatically.I have two different BPT scritps created using scripted components so I have to merge the two scripts and here I am facing the issue of add-ins.

[/ QUOTE ]

read the manual, some addins cannot loaded at same time.

generally:
    you CAN NOT LOAD ADDINS AT RUNTIME.
    http://qcmt.pc-polis.de

de omnibus dubitandum

For all Questions: Please be sure to take a look at the QTP Manual before posting any Questions, thanks for doing this