qtp 9.5 and siebel

i am using qtp 9.5 to automate siebel application.the problem is that application gets hanged with qtp .i tried to run the test manually with qtp opened but still faced the same issue. next i removed all addins and then tried manually this time everything was working fine.

has anyone encountered such a problem.please help

Bloomington, IL

Re: qtp 9.5 and siebel

Have you enabled Siebel Test Automation on server?

I have been experiencing the same problem for the past 2 weeks, and have been emailing HP who are still busy investigating the problem. It seems that there is a problem with the Siebel Add-in on QTP 9.5.
    It is just not the Siebel Application that wont open up, could you please check on whether Internet explorer or MS Word opens up when you have QTP opened with the Siebel Add In??

This is what I logged with HP
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@
    Created by: SSO3
    Created date: October 21, 2008 12:29:11 PM
    Comment: I have upgraded QTP on Monday, from version 9.1 to QTP 9.5 and I am noticing a problem while opening Internet Explorer (6) -whether it is opened with the "SystemUtil.Run "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE",DataTable("URL", dtGlobalSheet),"","open" or manually by double clicking the IE icon (when QTP is opened) .IE wont open up until I close QTP. This happens occasionaly, and I would need to restart my PC every time that happens in order for me to execute the script.
    This is happening on both my PC's

Could you help please.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@

I will let you know as soon as HP has contacted me with regards to this fix

Hi Toyer,

Did you get a fix from HP

I am encountering the same issue.