Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

DataDriven running in an action

how do i run the datadriver within a single action?
    And i have several actions in a given test.

This that the data in a parameterized test 5 actions, is not running the data table in an action, because when he has just run the last step of the action it back to first action, in fact, it would be performing the steps of the action that i entered the datadriver.

i look ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: DataDriven running in an action

Try with this action setting.

Switch to KeywordView -> Right Click on an Action and Select Action Call Preoperties -> Run -> Run on all rows

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

There is no function that roll only the following action:

Browser("SVLabs - Início").Page("SVLabs - Início").Link("Fale Conosco").Click
    Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebEdit("nome").Se t DataTable("DataTableteste_param_dtGlobalSheet", dtGlobalSheet)
    Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebEdit("ddd").Set
    DataTable("DataTable13_param_dtGlobalSheet", dtGlobalSheet)
    Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebEdit("telefone" ).Set DataTable("DataTable32232526_param_dtGlobalSheet", dtGlobalSheet)
    Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebEdit("email").S et DataTable("DataTabletesteteste.com.br_param_dtGlob alSheet", dtGlobalSheet)
    Browser("Browser").Page("Page").WebEdit("observaco es").Set DataTable("DataTabletestedeteste_param_dtGlobalShe et", dtGlobalSheet)

No find the command: Switch to KeywordView -> Right Click on an Action and Select Action Call Preoperties -> Run -> Run on all rows.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I tried the option that you me, but not received success!