Not recognising object in another remote machine
QTP is not recognising the object in another remote machine?
I did below steps
1) Tried to connect to another remote via remote desktop connection
2) Successfully login into computer and launch internet
Quick Test Pro is taking other remote internet & anything as a “Image” . Please see code below
Window("Remote Desktop").WinObject("Input Capture Window").Click 614,553
Window("Remote Desktop").WinObject("Input Capture Window").Click 688,580
Now my question is: Can we Automate the Application in which we have to go through RDC (Remote Desktop Connection)?
Re: Not recognising object in another remote machi
[ QUOTE ]
QTP Misc information
* QTP and the AUT has to be on the same machine
* QTP can be controlled remotely from another machine
* QTP scripts cannot be run without QTP
[/ QUOTE ]