Problems installing JInitiator 22.214.171.124
I am trying to install JInitiator 126.96.36.199.
Everytime I access a particular site, even though the JInitiator has already been installed onto my computer, it tries to reinstall again.
I am using IE 6 and Windows XP sp 2
Things I have tried so far:
1. I cleard the temp internet files and cache files
2. I cleared the java cache (jar) files.
3. I deinstalled all the installed JInitiators that were installed on my computer (there were two).
4. I went to C:/Program Files/Oracle and deleted all of the files and directories there.
5. Verifed that my IE isn't blocking pop-ups.
I went back to the website and allowed it to install JInitiator 188.8.131.52.
It said that it installed successfully. But when I tried clicking on the link on the webpage again, it tried to reinstall the JInitiator 184.108.40.206 again.
This seems to work fine for a co-worker on my team. I am working with her to see what the differences are between her computer and mine.
Anyone know why this is happening??
PS Some good JInitiator info: