Information on Setting.WebPackage(\"ReplayType\")

Can any one provide more information on this command - Setting.WebPackage("ReplayType").

I was having a problem clicking on an object where QTP would click the object but the expected behavior was not occurring. I found a few posts that made reference to this command but I couldn't find anything that really explained what is was doing in the script. The QTP help was not much help either. Below is the information from help.

Configures how to run mouse operations—using browser events or using the mouse. ReplayType is a global testing setting.
    1. What is the difference between using a browser event or the mouse to click on an object?
    2. What is the default setting in QTP when it starts?
    3. Is there a way to see or set these setting prior to the start of a test?

Thanks in advance for the information.

Re: Information on Setting.WebPackage(\"ReplayType\")

1) I am not really sure of your the mouse operations using Browser events and Mouse. It would be great if someone can throw lights on this.
    2) The default run type is
    Setting.WebPackage("ReplayType") = 1 where in mouse operation is run using the Browser events.
    3) Yes, you can see these setting prior to start navigating to Tools-> Options - > Web Tab -> Click on Advanced Button-> Run setting

I hope this helps

Advanced Member
    Chennai, Tamil nadu, India

Re: Information on Setting.WebPackage(\"ReplayType\")

i have never seen bugs sleeping