how to specify more than one sql stmts in \'source\'
QTP9.2 --> Database chkpoint @ Windows XP
1) how to specify more than one sql stmts in 'source' field in the properties of database checkpoint in OR).
is it by using comma or semicolon.
2) how to add more rows/expected values in Database chkpoint. once recorded. it shows a value in chkpoint properties. how to increase the value
3) is it possible to set "no check" for all the row in Database chkpoint (properties section?)
THanks & Regards
Re: how to specify more than one sql stmts in \'sou
Too many question as such
1) You cannot specify multiple statements as such. But what you can do is use a Union or intersect to get data from multiple tables. Or use a multi table query
2) You cannot add rows to expected value. It will be fetched from data within in the database
3) Not possible