Earlier i was using WinRunner Knowledge base at mercury
interactive site , But after that site has been redirecting to HP site , i am unable to find winrunner knowledge base
anywhere on HP site , Does anybody know about the new location on WinRunner knowledge base .
To get KB from new HP Site, do -
1. Go to http://support.openview.hp.com
2. Login using the HP passport ( you will need to get a SAID id which I guess is based on your MPN #)
3. Go to Support>Troubleshooting on the left column of the page
4. Choose Self-Solve Knowledge Search on the result page.
I have the advanced solution for this question. Follow below steps to refine your search efficiently:
1) Go to http://support.openview.hp.com
2) Select "Self-Solve Knowledge Search".
3) Login using the HP passport ( You need to have registered under this earlier by mentioning your SAId id. Mercury uses MPN and HP uses SAID id). To get SAID id, check with HP.
4) Select the "Advanced Self-solve knowledge search" which is present under the search bar.
5) Now we will see lot more advanced way of searching criteria with various products listed.
6) Select the appropriate product with the version and operating system.
7) Ensure that you have selected the "Technical Document" check box. (All the Mercury Knowledge Base articles have been migrated to HP "Technical Document").
8) Enter the keywords you wanted to search and now you will see all the whole information infort.