| || |
Web Object not recognized
Operating System : Windows XP SP2.
I have a web application where the webpage has Browse button , Upload button and text box to enter path of the file for the file to be Uploaded.
When I record I use browse to search for the file and then use the upload button to upload the file. While recording Win runner is not able to record the Browse button step.
It seems the browse button used is not standard button.
What are the ways to make the browse button to be recognized?
Re: Web Object not recognized
In Winrunner there is a Function called virtual Objects.
It makes an object recognised by Winrunner
Tools-> Virtual Object Wizard
1. Click on next once wizard gets Open
2. And now select the calss as push Button and Click on Next
3. And now click on Mark object and mark the button which is not being recognised
4. Click on Next and in the 4th step enter the logical name
5. And in the 5th step click on Finish
Now the object will get Identified as a Push button by winrunner