can u plz help me out....... i am new to winrunner......
i will tell u the problem in steps wise:
1. i want to develop a test in which i want to test whether all folders are there in the installation folder after installing any application.
2. i have prepared an excel sheet in which i have mentioned the names of the folders and files which are present in the installation folder and paths of the folders and files.
3. now from this excel taking the path of folders and files i want to check whether that particular folder or file is present in the installation folder and print the results.
4. print whether the folder/file exists or else print no folder/file has been found.
5. like this i want to check all the folders and files present in an installation folder after in's been installed
please lemme now immediately if u know how to do it......
or at least an idea
<ul type="square">[*]Have you taken the time to go through the tutorial?[*]Have you read the sections of the documentation that relate to data driven testing? or reviewed the TSL functions that relate to reading information from excel sheets?[*]Have you searched this site to find information on file exists?[/list]