Based upon your posts at the links below, it is clear that you are in need of training and some tips on how to use this forum.
On using this forum:
1. Please re-read the materials you received when you subscribed. Those will help you tremendously.
2. Please read the FAQ/Posting guidelines. They are here: http://www.sqaforums.com/faq.php?Cat=
3. Please browse and read the forum for newbies located here: http://www.sqaforums.com/postlist.ph...mp;Board=UBB26
4. Please do not use texting. We do not care for it here and will be intolerant of it.
5. Please look over the forums and understand what they are for. Example: WinRunner questions should go in the WinRunner forum. Defect-related questions should go in the Defect Tracking forum. I will move those for you.
6. Please let your company know that it is in not only in their best interests that you get training, but also your own – I hope! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]