| || |
no permission error while running wrun.exe.
Steps for the problem,
1. Have rshd running on one machine.
2. sent rsh command with "wrun.exe -t testscript -run"
3. on the other machine, after recieving rsh command, winrunenr start fine.
4. But when it starts to run the scripts, it errors out saying,
No permission to access test's exp folder.
cannot open file _t_rep.eve.
5. but, after clicking on error window, I can do "Run from Top" fine.
Re: no permission error while running wrun.exe.
Try changing the rshd service "Log On As" account to a user which is a member of the local Administrators group. Also, make sure you are logging on to the rsh client as a user which is a member of the local Administrators group.