Post deleted by john1212

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Redg data into 2nd text box

John1212 have you had training? Or at least gone through the tutorial for WR? This is very basic stuff you are asking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi

I know it look very silly, but it is a bit complex,
    i will explain bit clear.

This text field is in 2nd page (application is running), and it is my first text field, in that page.

By default the cursor is going to first text field, and printing the value.

if i use type("<ktab>"), i can print the value in second text box, but it will effect work flow of my application.

I used (edit_set), command but it is printing in first text box.

Is there any command ,so that i can print in second text field and shold not effect my work flow, i used (edit_set), but printing only in first text box.

Hope u understand my problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

john1212 - you have a habit of not answering any questions posed to you. If this because you don't want to tell us what it is exactly you are trying to do (class work, job interview assignement, going throug the tutorial of an illegal copy, etc), or are you just someone that want to always take and not give back?

I think we all understand you problem quite well, it is one of lack of training. Have you been put in a position where you said you could perform these tasks and you have now found out after the fact that what automaters do for a living isn't as easy as you had originally thought? If your mgmt put you in this position you need to tell them.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results