Web application(distorted characters) to coplete the registration
Web based application.
1. To complete web based application the user required to read distorted characters and manually insert them into the appropriate field to ensure the application that it is human and NOT the machine behind the appeal. Moreover, each new registration a NEW distorted string appears(randomly). So the question is:
2. Is it possible that WR will automatically read this distorted characters and insert them into appropriate field?
Re: Web application(distorted characters) to coplete the registration
What about ACR - Automated Character Recognition algorithms?
1. Snapshot of this characters
2. Executing ACR algorithm on this string
3. Receiving converted string
4. Inserting it to the approriate Web field