Using WinRunner, create an Excel spreadsheet with 12 columns.
· The column headers are to consist of the months of the year.
· The first row of data is to contain a random integer between 0 and 500 in each of the 12 cells.
· The third row of data is to contain a random integer between 0 and 500 in each of the 12 cells.
· The second data row of the spreadsheet is to contain the sum of data rows 1 & 3. (see example below).
· All cells in data rows 1 & 3 are to have unique values.
· Save the spreadsheet as C:\TEMP\ASSIGN3.XLS.
· From ASSIGN3.XLS save the spreadsheet as a comma-delimited file named C:\TEMP\ASSIGN3.DAT.
January | February | March |
rand1 | rand2 | rand3 |
rand1 + rand4 | rand2 + rand5| rand3 + rand6 |
rand4 | rand5 | rand6 |
where randX is a value returned by the random number generator.
I am locking this thread as it was posted previously in the Automated Testing forum and has proven to be an exercise you need to do for a class. I bet the last statement you left out was "zip up your script and data sheets and submit on a floppy"
You haven't even bothered to post what question you have, and are expecting others to do your class work for you. Please refrain from doing this in the future. This forum isn't here to do your work (or anyone else's) for them. We are here to exchange ideas and help people work through their issues, not do your class work for you to get a good grade and then try to compete with people that actually have taken the effort to learn the tool.
[ 04-27-2006, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Tony Davis ]
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results