Recently I got a new computer here at work and it seems that my scripts are running much slower then they were. I donít remember the specs on my old machine, but Iím sure this new one is just as good, if not better. Since I had to reinstall WinRunner Iím wondering if there are any options that I could change to help my tests run a little faster. Also Iím working with WinRunner 7.50.
Sorry for leaving you guys in the dark, and the change I made was to lower the value in the ďTimeout for checkpoints and CS statementsĒ field. I now realize that this was not the field specified by Tony Davis. After some further testing I also found out that lowering that value did not effect the speed of my scripts.
Peter Ruscoe, the default for "Delay between execution of CS statements" field is 0.
Anyways it seems that I still have a problem, here is some more information. First I would like to say that my new machine has the same amount of RAM and a slightly better CPU than the old one. My script are for testing a web portal so I use a lot of the web_* functions.