| || |
Winrunner does not recognize any list (drop down boxes)
I'm new to Winrunner. I ran into a strange problem. Below is the description of my issue.
Winrunner does not seem to recognize any of the drop down list from my web application. Initially I thought it was something to do with our web application. So I tried on some internet websites like bn.com. It didn't work there either. I also tried the flight sample application and again it does not recognize the list boxes.
Below are the steps involved in my testing:
1. Record using context sensitive mode
2. Winrunner records all GUI objects in the temporary GUI Map.
3. Example of a list box in GUI map:
Logical Name: id_typ
4. When I spy on that list box, this is what I get:
Window Name : main
Object Name: id_typ
5. From the GUI Map editor, when I click on the logical name listed, it is able to identify the object on the web browser by blinking on the object with a black highlight. This indicates that the GUI map contains all the objects and is able to recognize the list box.
6. When I run the test in debug mode or any other mode, I get this error: "Object is not currently displayed"
This is my recording script:
However, I don't have any issues with edit box (text box). They seem to work perfectly well.
I tried un-installing the application and re-installing. It still doesn't seem to help.
Any input to this problem is highly appreciated.
Re: Winrunner does not recognize any list (drop down boxes)
The following is the code what u got.
from the above just u need to change