I am trying to retrieve data placed in a table of an Web Application. When i learned with Gui Map it showed logical name as toggleAll. For 1st run it is pointing to same table as learned. In the successive runs the lable toggleAll is pointing to other tables placed in the same page and performing the action as per the pointed table but not the desired action on desired table. How to capture the dynamic labelling or control it. Please help me out from past 4 days looking for a solution.
2. Web_link (sign out);
in the above example the sign_out is a hyperlink so action is performed successfully. But if iam capturing the sign_out into a variable it is not identifying the link and asking for re-learn. The scenario is table containing all links in a particular column. it should capture link open and then move on to next link and continue till the end of table.
1. You change the physical description , so that for every iteration it identifies the desired table.
For eg . The index property may not change. You modify the physical description as
class : html_table,
index : 15
It will not change over the iterations. If this not works, then identify the unique property with the help of GUI spy on the desired table and the other tables.
2. For the second problem, it must work. I don't know why is not running in your case. It might be the problem when you assign that value to some variable. Better you use
web_url_valid(variable of the links);
Check whether it is returning E_OK and then proceed.
By making index:15 it displays object cannot be highlighted.
My Actual Task is
1. Login to yahoo
2. click button "check mail "
3. click the "subject" to read the first mail if unread
4. wait for 5 min
5. click next subject in the next row continue
3 & 4 till u read all unread messages.
6. Signout successfully
Please give a solution from past few days could not automate the given task.