Looking for help using WinRunner? This is a short exam to help you decide if you are ready to use this forum. Some things to ask yourself before asking here at this forum.
1) Have you received training - or substitute in another language or - you are self-trained?
2) Have you completed the tutorial that ships with WinRunner - or have a useful and proven level of understanding?
3) Do you use the TSL Online help available through the Help Menu - and the examples included?
4) Have you searched this forum for answers to your questions?
5) Do you use the User Guide?
6) Did you read the readme.wri file?
7) Do you have a legal copy of WinRunner?
8) Do you know how to manually test without tools such as WinRunner?
9) Did you read the postings at the top of this forum?
10) Did you read the FAQ?
Scoring your answers: Number of YES answers =
10 = You are ready to use this forum
9 = You have more work to do.
8 = You have more work to do than 9.
7 = You have more work to do than 8.
6 = You are far from being ready to use this forum and WinRunner.
5 = You have much much work to do.
4 = I'm beginning to think you may not be the resourceful type.
3 = Come on, this isn't difficult.
2 = Responsibility is a trait that is yet in your future.
1 = Consider another career.
0 = You are most certainly using an illegal copy of WinRunner. Your questions are most certainly not welcome here.