| || |
START UP SCRIPT,
I have made a startup file named MyAppInit that does several things (GUI Load, Loads DLL ,set_record_attr).
1. THere are 11 people scripting individual usecases.
2. For few of them, for Checkbox object, winrunner recognizes object using "part value" in physical description.
3. For remaining guys, I dont need part_value as attribute in Physical description.
4. In the start up scrpit I configured check box object using,
for recognizing object without part_value.
5. So for others I want the part_value to be present.
How to achieve both scenarios using start up script. or is there any workaround to configure internally in the individually script whereever needed.
Is this possible. Pls help
Re: START UP SCRIPT,
nobody faced this problem ever before?...
Pls Help.....Whats workaround....