I have faced interesting problem in my application. My task is
1. to find the textfield of certain properties.
2. click it
3. type the answers on that textfield.
I did it in loop. I have written the script like
1. find the textfield of certain properties.
2. Pause statement to display the properties of the textfield .
3. click it.
4. type the answers on that textfield.
It works fine. When I remove the pause statement in the second step, answers are typed on the first textfield instead of my desired one.
Problem summary : When I used the pause statement, the focus comes out of the application. when I press continue in the pause dialog, the focus comes again to the application with the cursor blinking in to the correct textfield. But this doesn't happen when I didn't use pause statement and the cursor blinks in the first textfield and everything goes wrong.
1. I have used obj_mouse_click(myobject,15,15,LEFT) - this doesn't works.
2. I have used set_window (myapplication window) - this doesn't works.
How could I focus the correct object ?
I think I am clear in my problem description. could any one help me?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Focus problem
this sounds like synchronization problem. You can face it out by adding a wait statement before you edit the second field.