Technical difference between custom object and standard object
I have few queries on above topic
1) What is technical differences between custom object and standard object
2) Why winrunner doesn't learn above object as standard objects
3) Why should we map above objects to standard classes (Technial explanation)
Thanks a lot
Re: Technical difference between custom object and standard object
1. Standard objects means primary objects. Take the button class. If developers use normal API to develop buttons, those buttons are standard objects/controls. If developers use some third party API to create butions(buttons with some graphical), those objects are called as custom objects. Custom objects may be derived from standard objects. For example, you may know text box and rich text box. Here text box is standard object and richtextbox is custom object.
2. Winrunner identifies certain controls as standard objects. Some of the custom objects are already mapped with standard objects. For ex,
edit and html_edit
3. To access the built in functions/properties of standard objects, we are going to class mapping.
Hope it would be clear ur queries.....