Parsing _t_rep.eve
I have a excel sheet that has say n rows. Each row has user id column. I have main script say script A that calls script B,C .....
In script A I read the spreadsheet in a loop for n rows. For each user id script A is run and based on conditions script B or C or ... is called. _t_rep.eve is created for script A in /res/ folder. At the end of each user id run i.e. for each row I read _t_rep.eve and parse it to prepare html report. The report has 2 section common header info that is common for all user id and detail section that has further 2 sections for each user id. Detail section has sub-header section that includes user id and user name and details of test cases related to that user id.
My problem is while I parse _t_rep.eve in the middle of script A execution, I need to resume parsing for the current user id under test and avoid going thru the result text for the previously
tested user id. Is there a way where I could directly resume parsing where I left parsing for the previous user id. Since _t_rep.eve file is written by WR while the script A is still udner
execution.

I hope I am clear in making understand in what I want to achieve.
My report content looks like below
Header <Common Info>
--------------------
User id info <user A>
User id info <user A name>
Product under test <product name>.
---------------------------------
User A test result text
-----------------------------------
--------------------
User id info <user B>
User id info <user B name>