Winrunner script running good on one machine and not on another
This is the first time iam posting a question,can anyone out there tell me a solution to this;
Gui Map:What if winrunner script runs fine on one machine and not on another
Re: Winrunner script running good on one machine and not on another
I suggest visiting the mercury website and downloading the patches. Here is some other info :
Here are a few items to verify when running a script that was created on a
- Be sure that the correct GUI file is being loaded before running the test.
- If you have any bitmap checkpoints, be sure that both machines are using
the same resolution and color settings.
- Be sure that the same Add-ins are being selected from the Add-in Manager
window when starting WinRunner.
- If a start up script has been specified in the General Options window of
one machine, be sure to specify the same start up script on the other.
- If any patches have been installed, be sure that they have been installed
on both machines.
- If testing a webpage, make sure that the WebTest Service Pack has been
installed on both machines. This can be verified by going to Help -> About
WinRunner, WebTest should be listed under the Add-ins column with a version
number of 7.00
- Also, if testing a webpage, make sure that WinRunner is being started
first and then the browser on both machines.
- Verify that the same version (build) of the application under test is
being used on both machines.
hope this helps thanks,