Winrunner with Swing,Roguewave,CORBA
We are trying to automate a Swing application using WinRunner 7.5 and found that the controls & objects in the window are not recognized.
Here are the details of the application we are testing:
- SWING 1.0.3
- JDK 1.1.7
- Third party grid control from Roguewave
- The IDE "Symantec Visual Cafe Professional Edition v3.0" has been used for development (will this matter ?!).
- Uses Visibroker 4.5.1 for CORBA components.
- Would WinRunner 7.5 be suitable for automating the above application testing ?.
- Does WinRunner 7.5 come with any 'add-ons' (Injectors is what we have heard of) to overcome the above issues ?
Appreciate any help in this regard.
Thanks in advance,
Re: Winrunner with Swing,Roguewave,CORBA
I am having the same problem with similar configuration. Someone please help...The entire application is ignored by WinRunner with Java Add-in.