How to load data from a text file to Oracle database through WinRunner
See if you can help me. I have to do the following in WinRunner for each test I do
1. Clear the data from the relevant oracle table
2. Load the data onto the table using a file.
3. Run my test
4. Compare the data in Oracle with a another data file.
Now I have to do all these things from WinRunner. The only bit I am not able to find is to load the data onto Oracle tables using data file in WinnRunner. And also can I truncated the table before loading data?
Re: How to load data from a text file to Oracle database through WinRunner
For MS SQL Server I used the following approach:
1) Prepare a file containing SQL statements.
2) Invoke command line utility "isql" using WR.
3) "isql" processes input SQL statemts.
I believe Oracle should have similar command line utility.