Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

BE PATIENT !!!!!!!!!!!

User ASHISH D (ashish_3006@yahoo.com.nospam) posted:

--0-1536013600-1031664741=:73961
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Hi ALL ,

I have joined this group very recently and I found the knowledge sharing part very exciting and enlighting.

But unfortunately, we have come across some unexpected discussions like "RTMF", "PIRACY", "JOB REQUEST" etc. I personally feel that since this group cannot be controlled by Mercury, the moderator should closely control these kinds of unwanted discussions and at some point the Moderator should intervene and remove the users who uses this forum for other use.

I hope by this I am not offending anybody.

By the way we are all Professionals ( in fact we are Professionals in the Quality field. )

Regards to all,

Ashish

---------------------------------
    Yahoo! - We Remember
    9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost
    --0-1536013600-1031664741=:73961
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: BE PATIENT !!!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WinRunner:
    User ASHISH D (ashish_3006@yahoo.com.nospam) posted:

Hi ALL,

I have joined this group very recently and I found the knowledge sharing part very exciting and enlighting.

But unfortunately, we have come across some unexpected discussions like "RTMF", "PIRACY", "JOB REQUEST" etc. I personally feel that since this group cannot be controlled by Mercury, the moderator should closely control these kinds of unwanted discussions and at some point the Moderator should intervene and remove the users who uses this forum for other use.

I hope by this I am not offending anybody.

By the way we are all Professionals ( in fact we are Professionals in the Quality field. )

Regards to all,

Ashish

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your points are appreciated! I invite all users of this forum to help reduce or eliminate the types of discussions you alluded to.

As QA types, we possess an instinct for identifying root cause. The root causes that elicit the types of "discussions" mentioned in your post, generally originate from certain people failing to live up to professional standards. We all need to promote professional standards.

Thank you!

------------------
    JP