User Makam, Krishna (email@example.com) posted:
Number of seconds you are using will be very less...just check it out and
increase the same..
since you page to form with all objects is in need of more time than what
you wuld hav mentioned in the web_sync.
User deaken_frost204 (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted:
Actly before there was not web sync,then i added it,then i added a
wait too!Still same problem. The script was working before is there
any internal winrunner seeting to be done to avoid this
--- In winrunner@y..., "Makam, Krishna" <krishna.makam@b...> wrote:
User Roman Zilber (email@example.com) posted:
If you work with Netscape web_sync() doesn't work properly.
In IE try first as Makham said put very big timeout. if it will not work you
can always use standard non web synchronization points: set_window("",200),
The mesage you receive is because the "Done" message in the lower bar of the browser was not displayed, this is actually what web_sync() does. I do not know about the funciton's "success" in Netscape but in IE it works fine for me at least.
Try to visually follow the test as it runs, because your timeout of course is for a reason, maybe there is a broken link, maybe the browser gets frozen after a few iterations etc...