Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Do we need to include a WinRunner file in our software\'s compilation?

In order to use WinRunner with an application compiled with Delphi do we have to include a WinRunner "object mapping" file in our compilation which will help WinRunner find the Delphi names (and so on) of all the objects or does WinRunner support Delphi apps simply by selecting the Delphi add-in in the properties of the test script?

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Do we need to include a WinRunner file in our software\'s compilation?

What you wrote seems like you're going down the wrong track but maybe I misread your note. However, if you have the Delphi Add-In -make sure you select the add-in at startup of WinRunner and create your gui maps before writing any scripts. Then make sure to load the appropriate gui file at run time in the script.

------------------
    www.turbotester.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Do we need to include a WinRunner file in our software\'s compilation?

I was checking basically because there are other automated testing tools that do require that you include a library with your software inorder for the ATT to be able to properly find your objects and so on.

I didn't find documentation with WinRunner that seemed to mention this but I wanted to be certain.

Thanks.

------------------