We are writing winrunner scripts to Automate our client(web based).
We have 2 frames for navigation Geography and Product. When i record navigation using winrunner for only one window and replay the scripts, it does work. However when i record navigation for both the windows and try running it, in the report it gives a message "Object is not found".
The object is very much there in the GUI map, still it gives the error. It's a very basic thing i am doing...recording and rerunning. Winrunner is also learning the objects, as i can see them in the GUI map.
And as i told if i record navigation for only one window and run...it works, the problem is only when i record for both the hierarchy windows.
Please take a look at the attached screenshot. There are two windows Geography and product, you can navigate in either or both dimensions.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ganesh_nay: However when i record navigation for both the windows and try running it, in the report it gives a message "Object is not found".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I got this message when 2 objects met the description of the object in a GUI Map. I modified the object description to get rid off this error. I had to use different regular expression to make it more specific.