Upgrade QC 9.0 starter kit to QC 9.2 Enterprise
Has anyone had any experence doing this. I have found a this brief description but lack details.
1. Move Qc9.0 siteadmin schema and all the project schemas from QC9.0 database to QC9.2 database.
Is this correct if 9.2 in not installed QC9.2 DB would not exist.?
2. Install QC9.2 in a separate machine by using the QC9.0 siteadmin schema.
How do you do this?
3. Move your QC9.0 repository to QC9.2 repository location.
4. Modify the dbid.xml files of each project.
what should be modified.
5. restore the projects one by one from QC9.2 site administration.
6. selecet each project and upgrade the projects.