1.In TD 8.0 under Admin(i guess) there is an addin for Excel. Install that addin.
2.Open Excel sheet, in
2.1 Column A type the folder name in which u want to export the test. (For ex- if Temp is a folder under subject your column A will contain Temp)
2.2 Column B would be the testcase name (For ex- Testcase 1)
2.3 Column C would be the Step Name (For ex - Step 1)
2.4 Column D would be the TestCase Description (For ex - test to export tc)
2.5 Column E would be the expected result
2.6 If there are 5 steps in your testcase dont forget the copy the values in columns in A and B. These columns should not contain any empty values or that step would be ignored.
2.7 This process of exporting data has a limitation u can have only one project name or your column A should be the same for all test. Once exported into TD it can be moved to appropriate folder. Just for the export keep column value A to be the same
3. Save the file
4. Select all the rows which u want to export.
5. In excel go to tools menu and click on Export to TD
6. In the wizard give the TD URL
7. Follow the next step
8. When it comes to a part of mapping, map the columns in the excel with the values in TD and click on export.Once it is done.
9. Refresh your TD and testcase would reflect under Temp folder, then you can copy and paste them to different folders.