Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Getting an error trying to save the design steps in word doc

In the Test Plans -> Design Steps
    I am trying to save the steps as a word document. I am getting an error in the pop up window "Method 'Charset' not supported by automation object". When I click OK on the pop up, I get a message, "Cannot write header file to file "C:\...\...\...doc".

Could someone pl help me figure out how I can fix this error message and save the steps in word doc.

Thanks..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Getting an error trying to save the design steps in word doc

What you are trying to save is a spreadsheet type file into Word and it probably doesn't know what to do with it. Try saving it to Excel and then saving it from Excel to a word document.

Good Luck
    Personal Comment

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    ~ Winston Churchill ~

...Rich Wagner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Getting an error trying to save the design steps in word doc

Not getting proper cell allignment while saving in excel and saving into word document. Pls help.

Thanks