| || |
I am trying to generate a graph that will give me the number of testcases that have Requirement coverage assigned. There are about 800 testcases and one requirement will have some 8-10 testcases attached. The reports available are too detailed for my purpose. I have tried customizing the graph but not sure about which available field ( in the drop down) stands for the Coverage..
Any help in this matter will be highly appreciated..
Re: Coverage Graph
I'm not sure to understand what you're looking for exactly, i.e. do you want a graph based on tests or on requirements?
If you want to know how many tests have requirements attached, i.e. a graph based on tests, you can try the following:
1. Goto TestPlan.
2. Select Analysis / Graphs / <Summary> Group by Status
3. Click on Filter button at the bottom right of the graph panel
4. Click on Advanced >> pseudo-link in the Filter window
5. Check Associated Requirements
6. Click on the Associated Requirements pseudo-link
7. In the Cross-filter: Associated Requirements window, select the Creation Date field and put the following criteria : >= 01/01/1900
8. Click Ok to close all windows and click the blinking Refresh button.
Now the summary graph only applies to test cases that are linked to (at least) one requirement. You can change the X-axis and Group By fields to show the data ordered by Priority or reviewer for instance...
If you want to know how many requiremnts have (at least) one associated in a requirement-based graph, just apply a similar procedure, using the Associated Tests advanced filter.