Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Viewing Winrunner test results

After running Winrunner scripts from Testdirector, I am unable to view my test results. The test results page loads up however is blank. Is there anything I need to set within Test Director or Winrunner to enable this?

Thanks....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Viewing Winrunner test results

This is a silly question, but are you looking under the correct run name in the WR test results?

Check that the right run name is selected in the pick list to view the results.

Nick

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

I'm clickin on View report on a failed test run within TD, so that will imply that the correct test run is automatically loaded.

The results are displayed fine within WR but not within TD. Versions 7.6 on both.....thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Are you running the test case from winrunner or TD
    if you are running the test case from Winrunner (means opening the script from TD first and then runing from WR) then u may not able to see the results in TD

Goto run tab of TD and add the test case there and run it from there n let it open WR automatically and close it. then check the view report from TD. it should show the results to you as required,