Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

TD freezes on the Web Server

We have TD 7.5 installed on a Web Server that controls many other Web Apps. The only one that freezes up (Three times in the last week) is TD, all of the other Apps are running fine. Just stopping and starting the Web Service doesn't help, the whole machine needs to be rebooted (Not possible during work hours since this is a Production server that is running other apps).

Has anyone else come across this?

Thank You.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: TD freezes on the Web Server

Yes, I am facing the same problem. We user version 7.6 and I am not sure what the problem is. Will get back when I get more info.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: TD freezes on the Web Server

I spoke to Mercury support and our issue was automatic e-mail notifiaction. We had it set to two minutes but since when we changed it to 30 minutes the problem has not re-appeared.

------------------